Custom Deep Drawn Parts
Metal Forming specializes in deep draw forming of metal
components for the automotive, automotive aftermarket,
heavy equipment, refrigeration and other industries.
With our deep draw technology, we can produce precision
formed regular shapes like eyelets, rivet bodies and tubes
as well as difficult and irregularly shaped parts.
We manufacture deep draw formed parts in stainless steel,
incoloy, nickel alloy, brass, copper, and aluminum in
orders of 50,000 or more efficiently and cost effectively.
We are an American leader in deep draw forming
operations--a metal forming specialty that relatively few
companies in the U.S. perform.
Progressive Metal Forming, Inc. is is an ISO/TS 16949:2009 and 9001:2008 registered company and has established a
proud reputation in the metal stamping industry for top
quality and complete customer satisfaction. Our team
consists of creative engineers, skilled toolmakers,
experienced press operators, and top quality control
people. Together, they'll assure production of your parts
exactly to your specifications with on time delivery.
of the Deep Draw Forming Parts we can produce
- Fuel Delivery Systems Components
- Fuel Filter Housings and Quick
- Electrical Solenoid Housings
- Wet Rotor Motor Housings
- Water Pump Seal Housings and Sleeves
- Refrigeration Control Valve Diaphragms
- Refrigeration Compressor Housing Inlet
and Outlet Connectors
- Deep Drawn Cans, Enclosures, Eyelets
- Deep Drawn Shells, Shapes, Caps, Cases
- Deep Drawn Covers, Cups, Pans and Hose
- Drawn Metal Couplings and Adapters as
well as Inserts for Rubber Molded Products